- It is usable in all outdoor indoor activities where high levels of dust are present.
- Jogging, hiking, biking, skiing, climbing, horse riding, etc
It is also applies to the following occasions:
- Exhaust, viral influenza, industrial emissions, dust allergies, PM2.5
In order for any mask to perform to its maximum, it must be able to seal properly around the nose and mouth so that as much for the air is being inhaled, it is actually passing through the filter. If it is not passing through the filter then, no matter no matter how effective the filter is, the user will be still inhaling unfiltered air.
All our masks are made from soft texture materials. Being resiliently stretchable it allows the masks to conform easily to varying facial features, sealing around the face, thus a good seal and a comfortable fit.
- With nosepiece facing away from you. Hold the earloop strap in each hand with the nosepiece up.
- Position the respirator under the chin.
- Pull each strap over the ear. Adjust the straps as comfortable as possible.
- Place the fingertips of both hands at the tops of the nosepiece. Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
It is very important to press the nosepiece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal
The replacing time of filter and valves;
The effective working life of the mask filters depends on a number of factors, such as; the breathing rate of the user; ambient levels of pollution; the length of the time filter is actively working; hygiene levels. Taking these factors into account we recommend the filter should be replaced every month, whichever is sooner.
The valves should need replacing on a regular basis assuming that they are maintained properly. On the valve, it is essential that you locate the two pins, nearest the hinge, properly into the body of the valve, and check that they are seated properly.
Limited Life Time Warranty